I also received a call from Cory but I decided to look them up and stumbled across liars and thieves thank god but unfortunately I came across loan company which looked more truthful but their exactly like coastal enterprise.I work hard for my money and pretty much gave them my whole paycheck and got nothing in return,now I can't get a hold of them and they won't return my calls.

I don't know how to go about recovering my money or if I've lost it for good.Does anybody have a suggestion on how to go after them and stop them from preying on naive people like me?

Had an Experience with amersummitlending?

Comments

ArrestJohnCommon

Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar!

June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the money) won $500,000 in damages stemming from an internet liable case against her ex-husband, John "Twinkle Toes" Common, as John Common is known, opened multiple web sites in Libby Muelhaupt's name to liable her. Including the comments he wrote on pissedoffconsumer.com were all PROVEN LIES. Court Documents proved that everything John A. Common wrote were, in fact, lies and intended to defame and damage his 4th ex-wife. An arrest warrant (the second one in 2 months) was issued for John Common. John Common cowardly fled the state of Arizona and is now living in New York.

August 9, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt wins another case against John Common AKA "Twinkle Toes". John A. Common was not available for comment. Bounty hunters are now searching for John "Twinkle Toes" Common to bring him across state lines all the way back to Arizona where he will face criminal charges for contempt, uttering false checks, failing to pay child support, fleeing, and endangering a minor.

I was in the same vote last month They said I got approved for 10,000 but they wanted a down payment 500 dollars so what I did and the loans suppose to be funded into my bank account but I called back and told them then they said they wanted another 500 im like no thanks I want my refund back so as it says on the contact 10 to 15 business days to have the funds back I waited and still no refund I have been calling them every day for 3 hours straight leaving messages and emails and no calls or responds back tried to call again today not it was on a busy tone all day. I think that company should be shut down